Wednesday 14 October 2009

Blu-ray : Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Two-Disc Special

This is a tough movie to review, mostly because there is NO right answer. Some say it's a bad movie, (my sister) others say it's the best movie they every saw (My friend) And others say it's a O.k. film (me) I was mostly fascinated on the vast amount of detail the animators used on these Autobots and Decepticons. I really like the art and the beautiful colors added to the CGI and special effects. Transformers 2 is one of the most visually entertaining movies of this year. Even though the plot wasn't as good. in another note, it sometimes felt like there were alot of running around back and forth throughout the whole film. In the end, I can't say it's the best movie ever but I won't say it's the worst movie ever but If your still curious about watching it for the first time, I say rent it first before you buy.

No comments:

My Blog List